Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

So I ordered my seed here is the list.
Tomatoes
 Trophey
 Mortgage Lifter
 Large Red Cherry
 Orgen Spring
 Rio Grande

Peppers
 King of the North (Red)
 Chocolate Beauty
 Orange Bell
 Auorora (Hot Pepper)

Squash
 Musquee de Provence (For Carving)
 Turk’s Turban
 Burgess Buttercup
 Dark Green Zucchini
 Onions
 Red Wethersfield
 Beets
 Detroit Dark Red
 Early Wonder Tall Top

Cauliflower
 Snowball X

Broccoli
 Calabrese

Cabbage
 Early Golden Acre Cabbage

Okra
 Louisiana Green Velvet

Cucumbers
 Japanese Climbing
 Crystal Apple

Lettuce
 Red Romaine
 Dwarf Blue Curled  

I have a few more things that I have to pick up such as Rubarb, Strawberries, Asparagus and potatoes, but I have not acquired those yet. There is also a link to my virtual garden here. My Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment